- Jack Richeson Handmade Pastels Signature Foundation Series - Portrait Set
- Each set includes: 12x Professional hand-rolled round half sticks, 12x Professional medium-soft round half sticks, 12x Professional semi-hard square half sticks, 2x Professional grade white & black squares, 1x Charcoal pencil, 1x Kneaded eraser, 2x Stomps, 1x Chamois, 1x Sharpener
- The colours in each set are hand-selected by professional artists
- These signature Foundation sets offer you an easy way to try three different types of pastels.
- The soft handmade pastels are great for velvety finish work and offer a consistent application without crumbling.
- The soft round pastels help you create broad smooth strokes or fine details.
- The medium-soft pastels are perfect for the middle layers of a painting.
- The semi-hard, square pastels are perfect for under painting and have great flat edges for shading.
- Each pastel type features superior light fastness and doesn’t crumble
- These pastel sets are the perfect blend of functional drawing tools.
- Conforms to ASTM-D4236
Applies to all orders over $50 in Australia. All Prices include GST
Orders under $50 will be shipped at standard Australia Post rates. Use the provided shipping calculator on product pages for more precise shipping rates for standard and express services.
Orders are usually dispatched same day upon receipt of payment if payment is made before 3pm. Orders after 3pm will be shipped the following day. For Australian orders we offer nationwide delivery via Australia Post or via our contracted courier companies. Please ensure a contact number is provided to allow contact if required during delivery. Tracking details will be emailed to you once your order has been dispatched please monitor your tracking number for further information and if there are any issues let us know so we can follow up.
Because we ship immediately your order should be with you really quickly. We are located in Sydney, NSW Australia and we post every single day. Your order should be delivered to you in record time especially if you are in a metro area of Australia.
Australian deliveries should be between 1-7 working days. Longer for rural parts of Australia. International deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 days although in some cases it's quicker. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email/text. Please monitor your tracking number for precise information.
Click and Collect
The best way for click and collect orders is to make your order through our website and select pickup at the checkout - we don't need long to prepare your order. Usually around 30 minutes or so. Once we're done you'll get an sms or email from us that your order is ready for pickup. You can then come at your earliest convenience and pickup your order :)
International OrdersWe ship worldwide. However for international orders delivery will be longer and unfortunately due to COVID19 further delays may occur. Goods & Services Tax is not applicable to international orders, however the buyer is responsible for all local sales taxes, as well as import fees and duty. So please check custom charges if any in your country. If you have any questions our friendly staff members will be able to assist you. Please email us at email@example.com
Payment & Security
We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.