- Fabriano 25% Cotton Torchon Watercolour Paper Pad A3
- 12 sheets in each pad
- Fabriano Studio Torchon paper pad (25% cotton, extra rough) 270gsm
- Fabriano Studio Torchon paper presents a "round" grain that allows obtaining distinct pictorial results.
- The paper is made with a valuable mixture of lignin free cellulose and cotton.
- It is acid free to guarantee inalterability over time.
- Produced with 100% of E.C.F. pulp (Elemental Chlorine Free), F.S.C. certified (©1996 Forest Stewardship Council A.C.) from forests responsibly managed respectful of environmental, social and economic standards.
- The sizing, both internally and externally, assures optimal absorption of the colours
- Ideal for watercolour, tempera, gouache, acrylic ink and drawing
- Conforms to ASTM D-4236
Applies to all orders over $50 in Australia. All Prices include GST
Orders under $50 will be shipped at standard Australia Post rates. Use the provided shipping calculator on product pages for more precise shipping rates for standard and express services.
Orders are usually dispatched same day upon receipt of payment if payment is made before 3pm. Orders after 3pm will be shipped the following day. For Australian orders we offer nationwide delivery via Australia Post or via our contracted courier companies. Please ensure a contact number is provided to allow contact if required during delivery. Tracking details will be emailed to you once your order has been dispatched please monitor your tracking number for further information and if there are any issues let us know so we can follow up.
Because we ship immediately your order should be with you really quickly. We are located in Sydney, NSW Australia and we post every single day. Your order should be delivered to you in record time especially if you are in a metro area of Australia.
Australian deliveries should be between 1-7 working days. Longer for rural parts of Australia. International deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 days although in some cases it's quicker. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email/text. Please monitor your tracking number for precise information.
Click and Collect
The best way for click and collect orders is to make your order through our website and select pickup at the checkout - we don't need long to prepare your order. Usually around 30 minutes or so. Once we're done you'll get an sms or email from us that your order is ready for pickup. You can then come at your earliest convenience and pickup your order :)
International OrdersWe ship worldwide. However for international orders delivery will be longer and unfortunately due to COVID19 further delays may occur. Goods & Services Tax is not applicable to international orders, however the buyer is responsible for all local sales taxes, as well as import fees and duty. So please check custom charges if any in your country. If you have any questions our friendly staff members will be able to assist you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment & Security
We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.