- Made in the UK
- featuring a revolutionary, oil-based core that creates rich, vibrant color.
- All colors are professional quality
- Conforms to ASTM D6901 and Blue Wool Scale ISO 105.
- 100% Lightfast
- the core is resistant to prolonged color change
- artwork will not fade over time.
- core sharpens to a fine, long-lasting point for detailed drawing and layering
- rich and creamy texture
- highly blendable.
- Perfect for still-life drawings with quick and opaque color laydown
- Derwent innovation comes from an understanding of artists.
- Since 1832, they've produced a range of quality art materials, many of which are made in their British manufacturing plant.
30 Day FREE RETURNS Satisfaction Guarantee: We understand that on occasions an item may not happen to be exactly what you require or you simply changed your mind - it happens!
And so if you have received your order and you wish to return it, you can! On us!
Please keep your item in original condition with all tags and packaging intact and return your item within 30 days of delivery for a full refund no questions asked - that's our satisfaction guarantee!
Please email us at email@example.com with your intentions to return your product. Our returns department will email you with a postage paid return label. Please print and attach this label to your package and post it back to us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.